Instagram Interview Questions
Instagram is a great platform to meet fellow archers from around the world and to help facilitate meeting and learning more about archery throughout the world we are starting up interviews of the people we meet. Our goal is to post one a week and below are the questions. Please, answer as many as you like and submit a photo of you and your bow. In return we’ll write up a post with your instagram interview questions on our blog and link to your Instagram profile.
- General Information. What’s your name, where are you from and where is your home range/club?
- How did you start Archery and what styles of archery (recurve, compound, 3D, Target, Field, Hunting, traditional, etc) do you participate in?
- What kind of Archery is prevalent in your area? (recurve, compound, 3D, Target, Field, Hunting, traditional, etc)
- What is your favorite archery memory?
- Describe the biggest archery event you have attended? Did you shoot in it?
- Where is the farthest you have travelled to shoot archery?
- What archery training activities do you perform and how often?
- How many arrows do you typically shoot in a week?
- What are your archery goals?
- There are a lot of great archers in the world. Which archer do you look up to as a role model and why?
After answering the questions, submit your responses according to the instructions you received when we contacted/met each other. Otherwise, inquiries can be sent to our contact page. Thanks, again!